The file archive in CIM is used for storing, managing and viewing files and documentations in CIM. These can be arranged in folders and can be subject to internal document management processes and version control, based on the requirements of your organisation.
The module allows you to:
- Upload almost any type of file, including Microsoft formats, PDFs, images, audio and video
- Set file owners (and co-owners) and the person responsible for revision
- Control version history
- Set expiry/renewal dates on each file
- Use items from the file archive in incident logs, tasks and reports
- Administer access control for specific roles and folders